Our clients range across a variety of the organisations found in the not-for-profit sector – including Indigenous community groups, P&C associations, community kindergarten and childcare, healthcare, sporting and community clubs, disability service providers, community housing and aged care providers.
Total Audit Services aim is to provide much more value to your organisation than “checking the numbers”. We are passionate about not for profit organisations and have served on the Boards of a number of associations as well as having worked in not for profit organisations. We understand Not for Profits have different needs to other entities/businesses in terms of their aims and goals and the legal and financial environment in which they operate in.
The audit will provide the information you need to assure the organisations financial systems foundations are solid and planning for your future goals and objectives. We will make you aware of any changes to the Australian Accounting Standards and how they may impact on your financial reports.
We will take the time to understand your organisation, its goals and purpose. Total Audit Services provides audit services to many Non Profit Organisations from small Charities to larger government funded organisations. As well as having the expertise and providing audit services to many not for profits, our staff have worked and volunteer in this area.
The benefits of using Total Audit Services are:
Total Audit Services staff are trained professionals. A Senior Auditor will conduct the audit. Throughout the audit you will communicate directly with the Total Audit Services staff member completing your work.
We aim to make the audit process as simple and painless as possible:
- We will come to you to do the audit
- We will provide a checklist of the documents required to conduct the audit
- You will be able to communicate directly with the person completing the audit
- We will provide a management letter which brings to the executive’s attention any issues that were observed during the audit. This will be written in a format that is easy to understand by people with all levels of financial knowledge and with no technical jargon
- We will provide suggestions to improve your financial systems and to lower risk.
- We will provide any audit adjustment journals if needed
- We are available to attend a meeting of the executive to discuss the results of the audit and answer any questions
We provide audit services that comply with the Australian Auditing Standards and the legislation appropriate to your organisation
Cost, we know that resources are scarce in the Not for Profit environment. We always provide value for money and are reasonable in price.
Quotes provided for the audit that will be in line with the size of your organisation and the complexity of its finances. Our goal is to keep costs at a reasonable level. There are no hidden costs or price creep. We commit to an agreed price before we commence the job. If the scope of the work changes, any difference will be discussed before any additional work commences and an agreement will be reached.
We work to be on time and on price.
For more information about Not for profits and P&C’s see the following links: