Total Audit Services provides independent audit services. We are highly qualified with Registered Company Auditor and SMSF Auditor (ASIC) qualifications.
Our passionate team of CPAs and Chartered Accountants have many years of audit experience. We have extensive knowledge about Not for Profit organisations and have served on the Boards of a number of associations as well as working in this sector. We are here to help you and work with you to get the best for your organisation.
Total Audit Services provides independent audit services to a wide variety of entities and organisations including:
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Incorporated associations
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- Grant Acquittals
- Trust Account Audits – Real Estate, Solicitor, Accountant
- P&C Associations and Parents and Friends Associations
- Statement of Outgoing audits under the Retail Shop Leases Act
- Company Audits
We provide service to South East Queensland including Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and the Hinterland areas. We will also assist people in other locations.
An audit can be a stressful time for any organisation. Total Audit Service will do our best to make the audit process as stress-free as possible, by supporting you and your staff through the process.
We help you get more value from the audit. In addition to your audit report, our team will deliver detailed audit findings setting out practical opportunities for improvement and providing key stakeholders with confidence in your results.
With our professional outlook, extensive audit experience and focus on great customer service we aim to be the auditors you always hoped for.
- Provide checklists and document requirements to help the process work smoothly
- Conduct audits on site
- Communication channels are always open
- Keep to agreed timelines
- Keep you informed of the changes in the scope or the work to be completed
- Provide management review points to help with continuous improvements
- Provide direction to appropriate information to suit your organisation’s compliance needs
- Assist with compliance obligations through the audit process